Monday, October 10, 2011

Propagandists in RightWing Land have been parodying Theodor Geisel and recently generated an oh-so-clever-knock-off that made its way around Dubya’s Internets.

They called it “DR. SEUSS 2011” and it goes like this:

“I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.
 I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.
 I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.
 I do not like ex-speaker Nan, I do not like their 'YES, We Can.'
I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like their smug replies when I complain about their lies.
 I do not like this kind of HOPE, I do not like it...nope, nope, nope!”

I think I’m more poetic than the paid propagandist think tanks that cranked out this crap, so here goes:

"You do not know your Uncle Sam nor do you recognize the scam
Perpetuated by Faux News to warp the Middle Class’s views
Until they are so Right they’re Wrong. Will someone please bring out the Gong?
Let’s get these stooges off the stage and train a fire hose on their rage.
I do not like the stupid Right whose lies have put us in this plight.
If Clarence Thomas stays in power this is indeed our darkest hour.
We must stand up for what is just or face an empire going bust."

No comments:

Post a Comment